October 15, 2014

WishList Wednesday: Cuddle Cozy Grays

Hello Beautiful!

On today's WishList Wednesday I had to share TWO things. I couldn't choose just one. My Fall color this year is GRAY. I'm slowing adding pieces to my wardrobe that are in all kinds of grays because I find it to be very subtle and goes well with just about anything!

My TWO picks are: 

Houndstooth Wool Coat

I love the houndstooth wool coat because of the mix prints. I can add this piece with heels or just some great adidas sneakers and I'm ready to roam the city. 

Click on the Photo to BUY

(and)
Faux Fur Jacket with hood
I love this faux fur jacket with a slight hood because it gives off a pretty vibe. If I decided to wear a dress and wanted to keep the pretty vibe I'd definitely add this piece. I love the faux fur on the wrist of the sleeves and the details of the collar and how it slouches down to the shoulders. Just beautiful!

 Click on the Photo to BUY

The reason I pick these two is because they are completely different in style but can match just about anything. 
The amazing thing is they're from ZARA. I love that ZARA's style can be seen directly off the runway. Want to know another amazing thing, it's less then $200! Well worth the price and warmth ;)

Click the photos to be directed to the website to instantly buy it and rock it.

No comments:

In this Blog