October 29, 2014

WishList Wednesday: LUSH Heaven

Hello beautiful, 

Not quite on my wishlist because I just bought them a couple days ago but I did have it on my wishlist for quite some time. I was so happy to find out there was a shop near me, so I'll be enjoying more bubble baths now!

I love love love love LUSH products. The fact that it's from organic fruits, vegetables, essential oils and safe synthetics makes me feel secure in what I buy. The biggest thing about their products is that they don't test on animals. It's a safe zone for our little friends. 

I quote, "We believe in long candlelit baths, sharing showers, massage, filling the world with perfume and the right to make mistakes, lose everything and start again." -Lush.com

who doesn't love long candlelit baths or sharing showers ;) ;) and bonus is smells sooooooooo GOOOOOD! 
Let's all enjoy those winding down moments in the bath.

Also, for those who may have a hard time going to bed, restless nights I highly suggest having a bath for your wind down moments and then reading a book right before you sleep. Getting off the electronics a couple hours before bed really does help, TRUST me.
And Lush can definitely boost your sleep with a relaxing bath. 

Click on the photo to BUY!


No comments:

In this Blog